Acceptable Use PolicyIn order to provide its customers with the highest level of service, Fox Valley Internet, Inc. has adopted this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). This Policy outlines acceptable use of the Service and is in addition to any other agreements in effect for the Service(s) customer has subscribed to.
Failure to comply with this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your Service. If you do not agree to comply with this AUP, you must immediately stop use of the Service and, if applicable, notify Fox Valley Internet, Inc. so that your account may be closed.
Fox Valley Internet, Inc. reserves the right to make use of various techologies to prevent violation of any or all of this AUP.
Fox Valley Internet reserves the right to deny service to any individual or organization which, in Fox Valley Internet's opinion, intends to use the service in a manor that would violate this AUP.
Prohibited uses include using the Service and/or Equipment to:
1) undertake or accomplish any unlawful purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, posting, storing, transmitting or disseminating information, data or material which is libelous, obscene, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, or which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or which in any way constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal or international law, order or regulation;
2) restrict, inhibit, or otherwise interfere with the ability of any other person, regardless of intent, purpose or knowledge, to use or enjoy the Service, including, without limitation, posting or transmitting any information or software which contains a worm, virus, or other harmful feature, or generating levels of traffic sufficient to impede others' ability to send or retrieve information;
3) transmit or receive amounts of data exceeding what is typically considered reasonable for the Service, regardless of intent, purpose or knowledge;
4) remain connected to a dial-up connection for periods of time exceeding what is typically considered reasonable, regardless of intent, purpose or knowledge;
5) resell the Service or otherwise make available to anyone outside the premises the ability to use the Service (i.e. Wi-Fi, or other methods of networking), in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, or on a bundled or unbundled basis;
6) transmit unsolicited bulk or commercial messages or "spam." This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
©2020 Fox Valley Internet, Inc, 2585 Millennium Dr, Suite G, Elgin, IL 60124